Tailed Immigration Sevice

Lots of experience we'll ensure
you always get the best guidance

Expert Immigration Advice

Tier 1 Investor

The UK is the safe heaven for new investor to be a world financial pioneer and focal point of worldwide exchange. If you are thinking to invest your money to the UK, you need to apply the Tier 1 Investor visa.

Sponsor License

A sponsor licence is permission granted by the Home Office to the UK company to directly hire non-EEA nationals for skilled employment in the UK.

Spouse/partner visa

If you are a spouse, fiancé, a civil partner of settled person or UK national and intend to join with your spouse or partner in the UK, you should apply for your visa before you travel.

Indefinite Leave to Remain

If you have legally lived in the UK for a certain length of time (usually at least 5 years), you may be able to apply to settle permanently in the UK, depending on your current immigration category.

What We Do

We provide expert immigration advice for businesses and individuals

About Us

Doing the right thing, at the right time.

Welcome to IMIN4U. Our success is driven by the highest quality customer service. We can meet the requirements even of the whimsical clients; there are no complex tasks for us! Thanks for your choice! Our company can boast the reputation of the trusted partner known worldwide. We are proud of the uncompromising quality of services

Read More
  • Facts
  • Advantages
  • Qualifications

We help people move to the UK. We understand, manage and support immigration strategies, advising our clients on all aspects of immigration matters.

We have many years’ experiences in Immigration service. We speak fluent English, Chinese and Korean to serve our various client.

We are OISC regulated immigration advisors. OISC registered No. F201601020.